The best way to get a job in a Michelin starred restaurant is to save up enough money where you are able to survive for 3-5 months and then apply for a non-paid internship. Getting your foot in the door is 75% of the battle. By being in the position where you do not need the job for financial reasons you will easily eliminate that hurdle. The other 25% is keeping your foot in the door. To do this you must:
- show up, on time
- work non-stop while at the restaurant
- do not open your mouth unless to say “yes chef” or “no chef”
If you do these things I assure you you will get a long term position in a Michelin starred restaurant. Once you have worked at one, the experience acquired and the connections made will enable you to get future jobs in the best kitchens.